Youth Competitive Soccer League | 408.224.8774
Boys & Girls - U10 - U14 and High School
Season Begins on June 8, 2013
- All games are played at Silver Creek Sportsplex
- Teams are divided by age and skill level
- Games will be played on Saturdays and/or Sundays
- Games consist of two equal periods of 20 minutes each with a 2 minute half time break
- Each team is guaranteed 8 games. (7 regular season & 1 playoff game.) Every team makes the playoffs. Teams that win their first playoff game in Week 8 advance to play
- Champions will receive championship t-shirts
- For more information, download our Youth Comp League Flyer.
- U10 - U14 & High School play 7 v 7 (6 field players + keeper) in the large arena
- Register by May 19: $835 per team
- Register May 20 - June 1: $885 per team
- Late Registration, after June 1: $935 per team
All players must be Silver Creek Sportsplex members or purchase a $12 day pass each game day. See below for details.
- Flat soled or turf indoor soccer shoes, or tennis shoes
- NO outdoor cleats permitted
- Shinguards must be covered by long socks
Fields are available for practices; days and times are limited. Please call or stop by the check-in desk for pricing and availability.
All participants must be Silver Creek Sportsplex members or purchase a $12 day pass each game day.
• One-year membership $90
• Six-month membership $60
Punch card redeemable for a variety of programming may be purchased with One-year membership only, for an additional $30.
Early Registration ($835)
by May 19
|Regular Registration ($885)||May 20 - June 1|
|Late Registration ($935)||
After June 1
July 27 - Aug 1